After spending almost an hour taking drawing lessons form a 4-year-old, here I am listing the top 5 things I learned from this process:
1) You can draw just about anything using mainly ovals and circles.
2) Mistakes can always be explained and mended.
3) You have to plan ahead if you want it all to fit.
4) Following someone’s step-by-step drawing instructions requires understanding what they are doing first.
5) To be a good teacher, you must be aÂ leader that slows down the process and breaks it up into easy parts.